Mercedes ML 270 CDI - Special Edition - 2005 (FOR SALE)
08 OCT 2013
After careful consideration, I decided to put my beloved car for sale. I'm not driving it much lately and the focus is now on building a new house plus I travel to continental Europe allot and it's a shame to keep this wonderful car locked in the garage, it deserves to be driven, so, reluctantly I decided to sell it. Those are the reasons as to why I'm selling the car, I would not do it otherwise because it's a fantastic vehicle, one of a kind, one to keep, look after and enjoy. A great comfy long distance cruiser, doing the London-Lisbon round trip in comfort, safety and by the end of it you still feel fresh, absolutely amazing and a joy to drive.
Mercedes ML 270 CDI Special Edition, the revised and updated facelift version, with just 52000 miles, this was one of the last to be produced before the newer shape (W164) came out in 2006 and I must say it was also one of the good units to roll out of the factory, it has been trouble free all along, partly due to good maintenance and care but also due to most of its miles being done on highway/motorway and knowing how to drive this car. I have a small hatchback for the city run and the ML was used only on long journeys. If you're looking for a Mercedes ML of this generation, look for the Special Edition and this particular car is the one to have, the extra features are worth it and make the car look modern and actual even today 14 years later, so come see this vehicle and bring your most trusted mechanic, you won't be disappointed.
- 1 previous owner (before me)
- Mint condition, begs to be seen
- Metallic Obsidian Black
- 2.7 turbo diesel engine with 163 bhp (5 cylinders)
- Light alcantara leather and suede sports seats
- Air Conditioning
- Automatic Climate Control (Dual Zone)
- Cruise control with variable speed limiter system (Speedtronic)
- Traction Control / Electronic Traction System (4-ETS)
- Stability Control / Electronic Stability Program (ESP)
- Entertainment, navigation and communication system with Bluetooth and iPod/iPhone connector
- All electric windows
- Side mirrors heated, electrically adjustable and foldable
- Twin memory seats
- Heated front seats
- Variable power steering with safety steering column + height adjustment
- 5 speed automatic gearbox with manual shift
- Very capable 4x4 with electronically selectable low range gear ratio
- Central locking with interior switch and crash sensor (automatic opening)
- Privacy glass (dark tinted from factory)
- ABS and Brake Assist
- Front and side airbags (curtain)
- Illuminated vanity mirrors in sun visors
- ISOFIX child seat preparation
- Armrests front and rear (front with storage compartments)
- Auto dimming rear view mirror
- Courtesy light in all doors with foot well lights in front
- Rare light wood trim
- Cup holders in front and rear
- Luggage cover and safety net
- Aluminium roof rails
- Mercedes parking sensors, front & rear (Parktronic)
- Anti-theft alarm system with tow-away protection and glass breakage sensor
- Seat belts with emergency pre-tensioner and belt force limiter
- Seat occupancy sensors (front)
- Automatic headlights with daylight sensor and range adjustment
Special Edition features
- Unique 5-spoke 8.5J x 17-inch alloys
- Chrome front grill
- AMG bonnet
- Wider tyres (275/55/R17)
- Leather trim steering wheel and gearshift lever
- Factory luxury chrome in door handles (in/out), tailgate, roof rails and in other places
The ML is equipped with a superb entertainment system, it's the top of the range 2009 model from Pioneer, very responsive and pleasurable to use, it delivers amazing sound with fantastic features. It's a 3 in 1 system, video/audio + navigation (whole of Europe) + communication system. Read more about the Pioneer AVIC F910BT
Pioneer AVIC-F910BT entertainment system product description
Lead the way. Explore, talk and play. The AVIC-F910BT will take the stress out of your car journey, giving you full-scale navigation, entertainment and communication in one perfect-fit system.
Travel anywhere in Europe: the NavGate AVIC-F910BT has 44 countries pre-installed, ready to go.
The AVIC-F910BT gives you:
Accurate maps in high-resolution with 3D elevation and 3D landmarks. Real-time traffic assistance, helping you avoid the jams and traffic hotspots. Multiple sensors to ensure accurate positioning in areas where GPS signals may be weak (in tunnels or in built-up cities, for example). Voice guidance with text-to-speech capability, giving you stress-free driving; specific street names or points of interest are pronounced clearly en route.
Customise your map using our NavGate FEEDS PC application: find points of interests on the internet, and add them to your map using an SD card or USB stick. Select the button colour illumination to perfectly match your unit to your dashboard and customise your start-up screen with your favourite photos.
Make and receive phone calls wirelessly, too. The AVIC-F910BT includes a Parrot Bluetooth module. Your phone will automatically register with the system which can store, manage and call up to 400 contacts from three different phones.
Never be without your music or film collection: the AVIC-F910BT is a versatile player, supporting most disc and file formats.
Enjoy your CDs, DVDs, iPod, iPhone, USB memory device or SD card, and control this directly on screen.
The AVIC-F910BT has 3 RCA pre-outs, so you can connect external amplifiers and additional speakers and subwoofers. You can even add an optional reversing camera to make parking in tight spots easier to manage.
Designed to fit flush in your cars double-din slot, the AVIC-F910BT is a multimedia navigation and communication hub that will change the way you and your passengers experience a journey.
AVIC-F910BT Key Features:
- Simultaneous Navigation and AV Entertainment
- Map Type Pre-installed on built-in flash memory
- Navigation Coverage 44 European countries ('connector roads' for 9 countries), including 3D elevation maps
- Points of Interest (POI) 1.7 million
- NavGate Feeds Custom POI Creator
- 3D Landmarks
- Touch Screen Operation
- Screen Size 5.8-inch high resolution WVGA screen
- Customisable Key and Display Illumination
- Multi-Sensor Navigation
- TMC Traffic Info Receiver
- DVD Region Code 2
- Voice Guidance
- Text-to-Speech Capability
- Installation Type 2-DIN, in-dash
- Anti-Theft Protection
- Your CD and DVD collection (including CD-R/-RW, DVD-R/-RW discs)
- MP3, WMA, iTunes (AAC) and WAV music on CD, DVD, SD card and USB
- JPEG digital photos (for personalising your start-up screen)
- MPEG4 video from SD card and USB
- DivX files from CD and DVD
- Your iPod and iPhone via the optional CD-IU230V cable (installed)
- Your USB device via a rear input (installed)
- Other AV devices via the front and rear auxiliary input
AVIC-F910BT Navigation Features:
- Voice Guidance Languages - 20 languages supported: Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, Flemish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish
- Menu Languages - 19 languages supported: Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish
AVIC-F910BT iPod/iPhone Compatibility:
- iPod/iPhone control, via optional CD-IU230V cable (installed)
- Compatible Generations From September 2005 - July 2008 (future models may be compatible)
- Supported Functions
- Battery charging
- List browsing
- Music playback
- Video playback
- Album art transfer
AVIC-F910BT Bluetooth Features:
- Parrot Bluetooth Module
- Hands Free Calling (Hands Free Profile)
- Additional Bluetooth Features
- Phone book transfer
- 400 entries for each user (up to 3 users)
- RCA AV Input 2 (1 rear-in, 1 front-in mini jack)
- RCA AV Rear Output 1
- RCA Pre-Outs 3 (F + R + S/W)
- Optical Digital Out
- SD Card Input (front-in)
- USB Control (installed)
- Portable Device Connectivity, via optional CD-RM10 cable
- Reverse Camera Input, for the optional ND-BC2 or ND-BC20PA rear cameras
- Direct Sub Drive
- Hard Wired Remote Ready
- MOSFET 50 W x 4 Amplifier
- Equaliser 3-band Parametric Equaliser (PEQ)
This product has been professionally installed and specially wired to allow: watching DVD while moving and change destination while moving.
Other great features
- Low mileage (just 52000)
- Kept in a garage away from the elements
- New breaks at the back (both discs & pads)
- MOT and 12 month road tax included
- New tires all around (Dunlop Sport 5000)
- Long journey vehicle (mostly motorway miles)
- Absolutely non-smoking vehicle
- Well cherished and looked after
Make no mistake, this is the special edition and its low mileage, it has a beautiful and rare interior, you won't find another one like this one. MOT and road tax included. This is an exceptional vehicle in exceptional condition.
This particular vehicle compared to other MLs, even from the same year, look and feels very modern, this is partly due to the Special Edition features which add finesse, but also because of the level of preservation and care. Nothing beats a cherished vehicle that is kept in a garage. Being low mileage is just the cherry on top of an already great package. Everything works, no leaks, no faults, one of a kind vehicle. I'm giving you high resolution images below as this car deserves to be seen in full detail. Also note that I am a private individual and this is my private car. If you are interested, please get in touch with me.
(click on any image to enlarge)
Because of the extremely high number of scams in existence when dealing with cars, I have blurred out the number plate on every picture. If you appear genuine I will reveal it to you and encourage you to do a check on the vehicle for which you need the number plate (https://www.vehiclecheck.co.uk/ or similar service) so you can be assured that everything is well. I will not accept PayPal payments and a bank transfer is preferred, clearly identifying both the buyer and the seller. This leaves an identifiable trail that protects both parties. If you prefer cash in hand, I will ask you to take the money to the bank and deposit it into my account. Thank you for understanding.
Let me know if you need any extra information, more pictures or if you would like to arrange a viewing.
You can reach me through this contact page.
Leave a comment below and let me know what you think...
NOTE: For complex or long technical questions email me directly.
comments powered by